Monday, March 2, 2020

WEEK FOUR UPDATE

This week I have been working on trying to finalize my design prints. Unfortunately, the print studio is not back up and running yet for the semester. Since it is a new semester the prints need to be resubmitted. I also had to re-slice all the files. Slicing is a lengthy process that takes time to render prints for printing with the correct printer. All the files have been submitted and are queued. Now it is just a waiting game for the prints to be completed. I have three projects currently on the printer.

I also had this new idea of creating an attachment to connect the official to build your own lightsaber. I have been working on a prototype. My next step is just to rearrange measurements and building two additional pieces. I have been at the drawing board with this idea. I have a prototype in solid works. But the program is not Mac friendly. So I have to figure out how to get it to work on my mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment