Tuesday, March 3, 2020

WEEK SIX UPDATE

This week I have been working on getting my blog content up to date. I also ran into a file type issue when it was my turn in queue at the printing lab. Due to the file issues, my projects were bumped down. I had to spend a few hours reslicing and uploading the files. I got funds for supplies this week. I officially ordered stuff from amazon. I will post pictures of the products below. I am excited to attempt to paint my 3d prints and start assembling. I also ran into this issue that the cane the first print was designed for - is no longer manufactured. So finding a cane that will fit the exact sizes is going to be challenging. I contacted the original designer and I am waiting for a response. I  asked them to provide a description in order for me to find a similar one online.

Starbond EM-02 Super Fast Thin, Premium Instant CA (Cyanoacrylate Adhesive) Super Glue Plus Extra Cap and Microtips, 2 oz. (for Woodturning, Pen Turning, Hobby, Stabilizing, Finish, Inlay)
Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint in Assorted Colors (16 Ounce), 21148 Black
Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint in Assorted Colors (16 Ounce), 21148 Black

DecoArt DCA146-3 Crafter's Acrylic Paint, 2-Ounce, Yellow Gold

U.S. Art Supply 13-Piece Acrylic Artist Painting Set with Mini Table Easel, Canvas Panel, Brushes & Palette




No comments:

Post a Comment