Tuesday, March 3, 2020

WEEK SEVEN UPDATE

The design creator responded stating "Yeah, sorry about that. The online Independence Market is no more it seems, but it was the NFB Type 7 Telescoping Carbon Fiber Cane. The cane had either five or six sections, depending on total length, and the sections telescoped together when not in use. It had a smooth handle with a wrist strap (nylon, I think) on top and came in 39-69 inches in two-inch increments. The cane was printed white but the lightsaber handle is painted silver, gold, and black. I used acrylic paint". I have used this feedback to find two canes that fit the description. I am debating on which one best fits the description. 


Supplies are supposed to arrive on March 5th from Amazon! I am excited to get the content. I am hoping to find someone who is more experienced than me with painting. To assist with painting the parts. Otherwise, I will attempt to do it myself, but I haven't really ever painted before. So it will definitely be a learning experience. 

I also have found another cane that I am hoping to get printed. It is Obi-Wan's lightsaber. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:981345

No comments:

Post a Comment