Unfortunately due to COVID (Coronavirus), the capstone class has been moved to a remote setting. This week we have been focusing on revising schedule and making learning objectives virtually completed. The poster has been switched to the virtual layout. Instead of New Media night presentation - we are now doing a video. I do not have much experience using video editing Softwares So I am super nervous about video productions. We are required a 5 min and 10 min video. I am still working on assembling my project and I am waiting on painters tape and a tarp in order to move forward. The paint and art supplies arrived. I am ready to move forward. I am going to be painting and assembling later next week. But due to coronavirus, we have been in a bit of standstill.
Unfortunately due to loss fo usage of 3d printing. I am not going to be able to print additional prototype and designs. My project will be postponed and 3d printing will continue in the fall semester. When access is granted again. I also am unable to perform user testing. I had originally scheduled it for next week. As assembly and productions were behind schedule. But my group of users is in Maine and I am no longer in the state. I have loss the ability to test it with my focus group.
No comments:
Post a Comment