Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Week Ten
My last supplies needed to complete painting came over the weekend. I have painters tape now. I can start the painting process. I am planning to do it today and be completed by the end of the week. I have started doing research into video design software possible for use for the 5-10 minute presentation. After talking with Joline she had highly suggested using Adobe Spark, Adobe Premiere, or Final Cut Pro. I am going to download the Adobe Spark program and do some tutorials to experiment with it. I am also going to be using this new program for my virtual poster. My milestone six presentations have been updated and completed. I am presenting today! Unfortunately due to COVID, I am not going to be able to perform live user testing. I am not going to be able to test it besides myself. I am going to detail my user testing plan and how I would have gone about doing it - if possible. I have still been struggling to find the cane that the layout was designed for. The NFB is in the process of redesigning its website and the shop it down. I have funds for it but I have to figure out how to get it. I feel like not making much progress with my project this semester due to several barriers outside of my control. I am hoping to have at least finish the lightsaber hilt. I am looking forward to print the other designs in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment