Monday, April 6, 2020
Week Nine
This week I have been adjusting to moving out of state. I just got internet connections set up in my new residence. I am still not unpacked but my textbooks nad laptops are all ready to go. I am a bit sick and so I have been resting. I am unable to get tested for COVID. But I have been having all of the symptoms. Due to being sick, I have not been very productive this week. I am still waiting for painter tape to arrive to complete painting my pieces. I am a bit lost with direction as to how to move forward with user testing. I feel that I am not going to be able to complete it. I can user test it - but I would love other blind users' feedbacks. I have completed my designs. I have started working on the poster and websites for the project. I am hoping to complete both by the end of the week. I will update next when milestone 6 slides are complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment